2018 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application (ICHVE)
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
The conference will be held at Divani Caravel Hotel, 2 Vassileos Alexandrou avenue, 161 21 Athens.
The draft program is available: http://ichve2018.ece.ntua.gr/?page_id=1910
The draft schedule is released on: http://ichve2018.ece.ntua.gr/?page_id=861 page.
Three session rooms are available for oral presentations equipped with:
- Laptop with Windows operating system (Speakers are not allowed to use their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time breaks in between papers)
- Laser Pointer
The duration of the presentation should be 15 minutes maximum, including questions and discussions.
Presenting authors are kindly requested to be present in the session room at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time for the start of the session. Presentations, in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format, shall be uploaded, with the aid of volunteers, in the Session Room computer no later than 15 minutes prior session start! In order for Session Chairman to introduce the presenting author a short biography of no more than 100 words shall be prepared.
A poster area is available for poster presentations.
Each poster should have A0 paper dimensions (84 cm x 119 cm). Each poster board will be numbered according to the poster paper number in the specific session. Presenting authors are kindly asked to mount their posters according to the indications, at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time for the start of the session, and to be available at their posters during the scheduled poster sessions.
Please download the poster template here
For more information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Final Paper Submissions
A. Before Creating a PDF
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Ensure that your paper is in accordance with the last updated conference template (http://ichve2018.ece.ntua.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/IEEExplore_Compatible_Template_Full-paper-1.doc)
- Add the appropriate copyright notice as a footnote of the first page (0.5 inches from the bottom of the page) of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-5086-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-5086-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-5086-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
If necessary, contact Panagiotis Svarnas at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
B. Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 43518XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
c. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress for the final version of your paper using your new account. Following the instructions in you IEEE PDF eXpress account in order to submit the final certified version of your paper. Your paper will be automatically submitted to the conference proceedings by IEEE PDF eXpress.
Only the papers presented at ICHVE 2018 by a registered author or co – author shall be included into ICHVE 2018 proceedings and IEEE Xplore!
If you do not add the appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of the final paper and do not submit an electronic IEEE Copyright Form by August 17, 2018, your paper will not be able to be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore! The final paper without appropriate copyright notice will be added to ICHVE 2018 proceedings, only!